Thursday, March 14, 2013

GOODBYE KO SAMUI

It's time to move on again.  This beach time has been very relaxing, and I'm once again leaving some really nice people behind.

This Thai woman has been my constant here...her name is Pupay, and she is the sweetest person you would ever want to meet.



Her lovely smile greeted me every time I went into the resort restaurant.






We joked that I was old enough to be her mother and she started calling me Mama.  I think it should have been Big Mama, since I'm a head taller.





This is the owner of this small resort, an Irish woman named Leonora....she's a little camera shy.











There was nothing shy about this bar regular, Paddy, a wild man from northern Ireland.






I hung out occasionally with this couple, Ray and Kelly, from Calgary, Canada.  They left Canada the same day I left the States and are also traveling for 10 months...quite the coincidence.

I don't want to forget any of them!


No comments: