Monday, December 24, 2012

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I haven't been posting because I'm having some technical difficulties transferring pictures from my camera to my computer.  After a few photos transfer, I get an error message informing me that I've disconnected my memory device, which, of course, I haven't.  I don't know what to do.  I've googled the problem, but I'm such a technodummy that I can't understand the solutions that are recommended.  I have never been introduced to my Device Manager, so I don't know where to find it.  I need some technical help for this one.

So in the meantime, until I get this fixed and can share some of my Bangkok adventures with you............

Thanks to all of you who expressed concern about me being alone on Christmas day.  Just want you all to know that I booked myself on a food tour to Ayutthaya, which is the former capital of the Kingdom of Siam.  I think it will be an interesting day....and I'm guessing that there's going to be a temple involved.  Anyway, I won't be alone.  I'm banking on there being some English-speaking people on this tour.  

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! 




No comments: